Mintel global market navigator (GMN) provides easy and fast access to detailed market data on thousand of consumer goods across the global, covering market size, market share and segmentation data, as well as trend forecasts.
Mintel’s description of GMN data:
“*Market size: quickly check market conditions in an unfamiliar industry, region or country.
*Market share: identify main players, spot threats, risks…and opportunities!
*Market forecast: add reliable forecast data to support your business plans and goals.
*Segmentation: gain a thorough insight to the structure and size of a category.
*Socio-economic data: benchmark against population, GDP and CPI to create an overall illustration of market potential. “
The Watson Library subscribes to the Economist.com website.
Access it through our Economist Intelligence Unit [publisher of the Economist] subscription.
While you are there check out the EIU’s country reports, industry briefings and more!
Barclays Capital Live is now available in the Watson Library. Replacing the Lehman Live database, Barclays Capital Live provides access to Barclays Capital’s world class research including Barclays Capital’ indices, global forecasts, market monitors, analytical tools, and publications.
- Over 80 sophisticated analytical tools
- More than 25 market monitors
- Award-winning global Research
- #1 Web Based Tools – August 2009 – //Institutional Investor//
- #1 Equity Research for seven consecutive years – October 2009 – //Institutional Investor//
- #1 Fixed Income Research for ten consecutive years – September 2009 – //Institutional Investor//
- Industry-leading Index franchise
- Access to award-winning electronic trading service, BARX (if applicable)
- POINT— Award-winning Portfolio Optimization and Index Tool
- Prime Services cross-asset tools “
This database is available on a dedicated computer terminal under the sign of “Barclays Capital Live” near the service desk.