The Watson Library will be closed from Saturday, May 26 through Monday, May 28.
Regular hours will resume on Tuesday, May 29. Please check the main hours page for the schedules of other libraries.
Photo Credit: Joseph Sohm/Visions of America/Corbis
This session will teach the basic navigation and searching skills necessary to begin using Bloomberg.
Spaces are available for the following sessions:
All sessions will take place in the 1st Mezzanine reading room on the west side of Watson Library.
Reservations are required. Please register to reserve your spot.
Congratulations graduates! Columbia alumni have lifelong access to Columbia Libraries!
Physical collections and spaces:
- Alumni have remote access to databases, ejournals and ebooks for about three months after graduation. Once this grace period ends alumni can use most of these resources from any library on campus.
- Alumni have remote access to a set of databases including Factiva, Jstor, and Proquest. These resources must be accessed from the Libraries’ Alumni and Friends website.
- Alumni are welcome to avail themselves of our librarians and subject experts! For more information see Ask a Librarian!
SNL Unlimited provides comprehensive data, news, and analytics on 4,000 public companies and over 5,000 private companies in North America, with in-depth standardized and as-reported financials, sector-specific templates, asset-level data, mapping and regulatory data.
Industries coverage available via Columbia University library subscription:
- Banking: Banks, Thrifts, Credit Unions, De novos, Banks in Organization
- Financial Services: Asset Managers,Broker/Dealers, Investment Companies,Finance REITs, Specialty Lenders, Financial Technology
- Insurance: Underwriters and Brokers (GAAP), US Insurance Companies (Statutory)
In coordination with the Presidential visit to Columbia University on Monday, May 14, the following libraries will be closed:
- Butler Library
- Journalism Library
- Music & Arts Library
- C.V. Starr East Asian Library
Watson Library will close at 3pm on Tuesday, May 15 and will remain closed on Wednesday, May 16. Normal hours will resume on May 17.
Please check the Library Hours page for hours of other libraries during this week.