Physical collections and spaces:
- In order to enter a Columbia library you will need an alumni card which can be obtained at the Library Information Office (LIO) in Butler Library.
- Alumni can purchase borrowing privileges at LIO for $30 per month.
- Alumni have remote access to databases, ejournals and ebooks for about three months after graduation. Once this grace period ends alumni can use most of these resources from any library on campus.
- Alumni have remote access to a set of databases including Factiva, Jstor, and Proquest. These resources must be accessed from the Libraries’ Alumni and Friends website.
- Alumni are welcome to avail themselves of our librarians and subject experts! For more information see Ask a Librarian!