GMI Analyst “is a comprehensive web-based platform providing research, ratings, real-time updates, robust search functionality and analytical tools to help clients assess issuer risk. The research platform provides:
- ESG ratings, research and real-time updates on about 6,000 companies worldwide based on 150 carefully selected risk factors (ESG KeyMetrics®)
- AGR® ratings, research and real-time updates on about 18,000 companies worldwide based on more than 50 discrete risk factors
- Environmental performance data from Trucost, the world’s leading provider of comparative data on corporate environmental impacts, including Greenhouse Gases (GHGs), water, waste, pollutants and natural resource dependency.
- Unique data on litigation and financial-distress risk
- Daily and weekly updates, quarterly ratings reviews and event-driven analysis
- Robust search functionality, screening and analytical tools, including WatchLists, Portfolio Analysis, Alerts, Industry Browser, and peer-group analysis.
- Regular support of GMI Analyst functionality and tools.”
— From the publisher