Capital Cube provides comprehensive stock analysis on over 45,000 stocks and ETFs including scores and in-depth reports on fundamental analysis, likely corporate actions, dividend quality, and earnings quality.
It is a great tool for fundamental analysis on companies as Capital Cube converts raw statistics into meaningful interpretations by comparing them to key competitors, and providing historical context.
CapEx provides information and data on investment projects that involve the setting up of new capacities in India.
- New capacities to be created in India
- Location of plant or facilities being created
- Costs involved in creating new capacities
- Name and contact details of promoters, co-promoters and other associates
- Progress of implementation based on
- scanning of company releases
- regular phone calls to promotors & contractors
- scanning of media coverage
- Expected date of completion of projects
Prowess is a database of the financial performance of over 27,000 companies. It includes all companies traded on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange, thousands of unlisted public limited companies and hundreds of private limited companies. It also includes a number of important business entities that are not registered companies. Prowess contains time-series data from 1989-90. It is updated continuously.
– from vendor web site