Take advantage of workshops offered across the Columbia Libraries!
9/15, Noon to 1pm: Keep track of your research with Zotero
9/17, Noon to 1pm: Crash Course in Research Methodologies
9/23, Noon to 1pm: Find Free and Open Data
Learn to Map
9/25, 2pm to 4pm: ArcGIS
10/1, 2pm to 3pm: CartoDB
10/2, 2pm to 4pm: QGIS
10/22, 2pm to 3pm: Leaflet
Making Sense Series
10/8, 1pm to 2pm: Qualitative Data Analysis
10/15, 1pm to 2pm: Quantitative Data Analysis
10/19, 11am to Noon: Spatial Data Analysis
Business Research Series
10/6, 10am to 11am: Using Bloomberg
10/28, 10am to 11am: Crash Course in Business Research
More workshops to come in November (days and time to be decided)!
- Find Consumer Behavior Data (part of Business Research Series)
- Find Finance Data (part of Business Research Series)
- Qualitative Analysis with NVIVO
- Quantitative Analysis with SAS
- Quantitative Analysis with R
For more workshops check out the Libraries’ main workshops page.