This month we held two coffee breaks in Watson Library for incoming students.
Students had the opportunity to participate in a raffle!
The winners are:
Zach Barbitta – $50 Amazon gift card
Courtney Asher – $25 Starbucks gift card
Sabrina Scandar – $25 Starbucks gift card
Congratulations to our winners and thanks to everyone who stopped by our coffee breaks last week!
Contact a librarian for research help:
- In person: Monday to Friday, 1pm to 5pm – ask for help at the service desk
- Phone: Call us at 212-854-7804
- Email [same day response on weekdays]
- Consultations: email to set up an appointment
- IM a research librarian for help with your research.
Search library resources:
- Consult our research guides
- List of business and economics databases
- Use CLIO, the Libraries catalog to search for books, journals, ebooks, ejournals, articles and more! Watch this short video to make the most out of CLIO!
Use the Columbia Libraries:
- Find a study space
- Reserve a study room in Watson [Business school students only]
- Reserve a study room in Butler, Lehman or the Science and Engineering Library
- Course reserves information
- Printing in the Watson Library
- Information about access to the libraries, loan periods, fines, etc.