The top five research questions for 2009 are:
- How do I access Capital IQ?
- Where can I find a list of business and economics databases to which the library subscribes?
- How do I find analyst reports (investment bank reports)?
- Where can I find company profiles?
- Where do I find SEC filings?
Based on then number of hits in our 24/7 Help frequently asked questions database.
Consult the following sections for resources to prepare for your interviews. Good luck!
Go to the database Thomson ONE Banker and click on Research from the menu on the left.
Then click on Conduct Research Report Search.
In the next window enter your company and then modify your search by choosing date range from the Report Date drop down box.
Go to the database Thomson ONE Banker
and click on Research from the menu on the left. Please note that Thomson ONE works best in Internet Explorer.