Morningstar investment research center provides financial data on companies traded on the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ®, and the American Stock Exchange; in-depth research reports on companies; data on mutual, closed-end, and exchange-traded funds; analysts’ reports on funds; exclusive investment tools and engaging educational features, including interactive training on basic and advanced stock, fund, and portfolio techniques.
Newsletters section is not part of Columbia subscription.
Barclays Capital Live is now available in the Watson Library. Replacing the Lehman Live database, Barclays Capital Live provides access to Barclays Capital’s world class research including Barclays Capital’ indices, global forecasts, market monitors, analytical tools, and publications.
- Over 80 sophisticated analytical tools
- More than 25 market monitors
- Award-winning global Research
- #1 Web Based Tools – August 2009 – //Institutional Investor//
- #1 Equity Research for seven consecutive years – October 2009 – //Institutional Investor//
- #1 Fixed Income Research for ten consecutive years – September 2009 – //Institutional Investor//
- Industry-leading Index franchise
- Access to award-winning electronic trading service, BARX (if applicable)
- POINT— Award-winning Portfolio Optimization and Index Tool
- Prime Services cross-asset tools “
This database is available on a dedicated computer terminal under the sign of “Barclays Capital Live” near the service desk.