The Bloomberg Businessweek archive contains the full text of Businessweek from its first issue in September 1929 to December 2000. Later issues (1996 to present) are available in the database, Business Source Complete.
Access it through our Economist Intelligence Unit [publisher of the Economist] subscription.
While you are there check out the EIU’s country reports, industry briefings and more!
The Libraries is pleased to announce a new and improved E-Journals search. The new search provides access e-journals through a browsable A-to-Z title list, title searching, and subject browsing. (Note: E-Journals search allows you to search for a particular journal, rather than for articles within a journal.)
Search options include
- “Title begins with” search, also allows you to search using title abbreviations, such as “J Finance”
- A “Title equals” will do an exact title search
- “Title contains all words” performs a keyword search within journal titles
Search results will connect you to the online content of the e-journal. There may be multiple copies, as seen below with Journal of Finance, detailing the date runs held by each publisher.
To the right of the journal title in the results screen, the options for “Look up Article” and “More Full Text Options” integrate the Citation Finder and e-Link to help you connect to the full-text efficiently.
Watson Library now subscribes to several important real estate publications:
- Korpacz Real Estate Investor Survey [available at the reserves desk; HD1382.5 K67]
- Mortgage Market Alert [available at the reserves desk; KF691.A3 C64] – many thanks to the Milstein Real Estate Center for their generous support in purchasing this subscription.
- Real Estate Alert [available at the reserves desk; KF566.A3 R43]- many thanks to the Milstein Real Estate Center for their generous support in purchasing this subscription.