Borrow Direct, our fast (4 business days!) interlibrary loan service between Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Princeton, and Yale has a new interface:
- Books may be renewed once for a second 6-week loan period
- Borrow Direct books are listed in My Library Account for easy renewal (however, Borrow Direct books will now be subject to fines)
- Search the combined catalog by title, keyword, author, or subject
- Books can be delivered to more libraries on campus, including: Butler, Burke, Business, Engineering, Lehman, Social Work, Health Sciences, and Barnard
- It is easier to specify which volume you need (use the notes box to identify the volumes needed)
- If an item is not available through Borrow Direct, use the Interlibrary Loan link in Borrow Direct and the ILL form will be filled out for you
Use Borrow Direct whenever the book you need is not available in a Columbia library. If the same edition is available at Columbia, you will be prompted to find it in CLIO.