Columbia University Libraries (CUL) welcomes you! We offer a full range of resources and services to support all aspects of study. There are nine subject specialist libarians in Butler who are eager to help you.
Here’s a quick look at what the Libraries have to offer:
- CLIO: Search the Library catalog to locate books, e-books, films, music, graphic novels and more.
- Course Reserves – Items put on reserve by your faculty can be accessed through the link on LibraryWeb, or through CourseWorks, the online course management system.
- Ask a Librarian: Have a question about research or resources? Librarians can meet with you in person, or discuss your research via email, IM or by phone. After hours, use our FAQ.
- Study Spaces: There are 22 libraries on campus. Find the one the suits your study needs.
- Use specialized software applications in our Digital Humanites Center.
- Get research tips and news on the Butler Library blog
- Need help? Come see us at the Butler Reference Desk, 301 Butler, or in the DHC, 305 Butler.