The latest CLIO release adds several enhancements to the search interface. Highlights include:
- Links to full results labeled “View and filter” to promote facets.
- Enhanced visibility for database records and a clearer label to Search Database.
- Ask a Librarian service at point of need. A no hits search will display the Ask a Librarian chat widget.
- Refine options (author, library location, publication date, subjects, language, call number) in left sidebar are now sticky. When opened, they will remain open between searches until closed.
- The search box size is now responsive and will be larger on wider displays.
Please see the release notes for a full list of changes in CLIO 7.9.25.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improving CLIO. Your feedback is invaluable as we develop the interface. Please comment below, use the Suggestions & Feedback form under the “Help” menu in the upper right corner of CLIO, or Ask a Librarian.