Following on September’s update which targeted improvements to record emailing and printing, October’s CLIO release also focuses on what happens after a search is complete.
We’ve improved support for Zotero in the following areas:
- better handling of e-book records
- additional publication details have been added (place, year)
- improved support for music, sound and video recordings
- support for subjects and tags
For those who have not yet moved to Zotero we’ve also made some improvements to saved lists
- very large lists are better handled
- miscellaneous styling and design improvements
and finally, for Endnote users:
- multi-item exports have been fixed
We welcome questions, comments and suggestions for improving CLIO. Your feedback is invaluable as we develop the interface. Please comment below, use the Suggestions & Feedback form under the “Help” menu in the upper right corner of CLIO, or Ask a Librarian.