We welcome your thoughts and comments about CLIO. Please use the “Suggestions & Feedback” link under “Help” to suggest an improvement or ask a question.
Based on your feedback, these are some suggestions that we have recently implemented, or plan to implement:
- Improve database linking – added highlighting and new labels [April 2014]
- Add context-sensitive help – Ask a Librarian chat widget on CLIO “no hits” and help pages [April 2014]
- Increase the size of the search box [April 2014]
- Add records from the Law Library catalog – [February 2014].
- Compact View – displays more records per screen [December 2013]
- Display more hits per page -Now possible to display 100 hits per page. [December 2013]
- Advanced Search – will allow you to combine keywords from author, title, subject, and other fields. [April 2013: This has been implemented in the Catalog, E-Journals, Databases, and New Arrivals sources; August 2013: this has been implemented in Articles and Newspaper searches.]
- Saved Lists – a way for you to collect and keep track of content that is useful to you. [Implemented August 2013].
- Personalization – using your UNI, you will be able to adapt CLIO to your search needs.