We are in the process of scheduling usability testing times and are awaiting IRB approval before finalizing the schedule. Thanks to those who will be helping with that testing!
Our launch date, June 3, is fast approaching! Our rollout schedule for contributors is below:
May 3 (Fri 5pm)
- Last day contributors can edit the current website.
May 4 (Sat)
- LibraryWeb content freeze (other than news & spotlight blog updates).
May 6 – 10
- Final site transformation is run.
- Post-transformation content cleanup.
May 13 – 31
- Contributors begin working in redesigned site. We will host open sessions for contributors.
May 31 (Fri 5pm)
- Preview site content freeze.
June 3 (Mon)