- keyword and advanced author, title, and subject searching of the collections of Brown University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, the University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, and Yale University
- a six-week loan period, plus the option for one six-week renewal
- Your choice of delivery to more campus libraries, including: Butler, Burke, Business and Economics, Engineering, Lehman, Social Work, HSL, and Barnard
- Integration of Borrow Direct books into your My Account in CLIO (standard overdue fines will accrue for materials not returned by the due date)
- a link to the Inter Library Loan (ILL) system to request materials unavailable in Columbia’s libraries or through Borrow Direct
Having trouble deciding between ILL and Borrow Direct?