There are more than forty subject specialist librarians on campus, across the 22 libraries at Columbia. Have a question about searching databases, finding books and articles, research projects, bibliographies, or other library services? There are lots of ways to ask a librarian.
- Check walk-in reference hours on the Libraries website, and stop by a library to ask a question.
- Email a librarian anytime. You can expect to hear back within 2 business days.
- IM a librarian when you need a quick answer.
- Call a librarian at any of our libraries during business hours.
- Schedule a research consultation with one of our subject specialist librarians, who can give you pointers or in-depth guidance on your research or project.