- Reserving a study seat is quick and easy, including just before you come. You can reserve a seat any time prior to arrival for up to four hours per day. Multiple reservations (in different locations) are allowed. Video conferencing is allowed in designated rooms.
- Masks must be worn at all times.You will be asked to leave the library and referred to Student Conduct for failure to comply.
- Special collections are open for research by appointment. Onsite special collections are available for research by appointment for current faculty, students, and staff. Contact the relevant repository library to make an appointment.
- Extended hours are in effect. The Science and Engineering Library will be open until midnight Sundays through Wednesdays through the end of Spring term in response to student requests for extended hours. Current library hours can be found here.
- A book pick-up service is available for select print collections. Eligible items will have a “Pick-up” hyperlink in the CLIO record. More information here.
Stay up to date with the status of all library services on our Status Updates page, or subscribe to our monthly newsletter.