We are continuing to work on upgrading from Adobe CQ 5.4 to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 5.6.1! Thanks to those who helped us test last week. The Content Freeze is next week, so please note the dates that CQ will not be available for changes and updates.
28 – 31 January
- Content Freeze beginning at 5:00 pm 28 January
- Content Freeze ends at 10:30 am 31 January
- Perform the upgrade
- Continue to develop and update documentation
Beginning the following week, we will host several open sessions to orient you to the upgraded system. These will be held in 306 Butler and will be first come, first served. If they over-fill, we will host more. I also am scheduling a full AEM/CQ Training Session between the 6th and the 12th of February (exact date and time will be announced ASAP).
AEM/CQ 5.6.1 Orientation Sessions
- 3 February 2014 from 3:30 – 5:00 (Butler 306)
- 4 February 2014 from 2:00 – 3:30 (Butler 306)
- 5 February 2014 from 10:30 – 12:00 (Butler 306)
Please note: if you are comfortable using CQ, you may not need the orientation. Watch for updates over the next week!