Study Days are here! Need a break? Stop by the Butler Cafe Lounge tonight (May 5) from 10PM to midnight to grab a bagel, coffee, and enjoy some study-break activities. (Don’t be late, supplies are limited!)
Here are some tips to help you make the most of your study breaks this week.
- Have a snack and stay hydrated with lots of water.
- Take a break from the computer. Your eyes need a rest!
- Do something creative, like doodle.
- Exercise a different part of your mind with a crossword puzzle or sudoku.
- Enjoy nature. A quick walk around Butler may not be scenic, but it’s good to breath fresh air.
Feeling overwhelmed? Contact CU Counseling and Psychological Services to talk to someone.
Need help with a paper? Ask a librarian! We’re here to help, and we’ll be at the study break to answer your last minute questions.
What’s your favorite study break activity? Let us know!