The Libraries are here to support you throughout the end of the semester! Here’s how:
- Extended hours in Graduate Rooms in Butler from December 13-23.
- Stressbusters will be in Butler 203 on Wednesday, December 14, giving backrubs, tips for reducing stress and more. Librarians will also be on hand to answer questions and hand out healthy study snacks. Check out Facebook for more info.
- Research Librarians and Subject Specialists – find them at the Butler Reference Desk or contact a staff member directly.
- Librarians are available to answer questions through email, text, and chat.
- Keep up-to-minute with Library news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Anything else we can do? Let us know! Happy studying! Go get ’em! Roar!