Looking for a little extra research help, as your final papers and projects take shape?
Here’s a reminder on some resources that may be useful:
- Walk-in reference help: you can ask for assistance at the circulation desk of the Music & Arts Library any time we are open, excepting Saturdays;
- Email reference help: you can email us at email@example.com, and our staff will respond to you within one business day;
- Chat/IM reference help: available at this link, or under the “Ask Us” menu on the Libraries home page, this general library reference service will help answer your questions and point you to resources, and will forward your questions to subject specialists for further help if needed;
- Schedule a consultation: You can meet one-on-one with Music & Arts Library staff, to discuss your research needs. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Quick Reference Guide: this guide (PDF format) lists some fundamental music research resources to help get you started and is available on our home page, along with links to some other resources.
Questions? Please let us know, and good luck with your research!