Some necessary upgrades to the Libraries’ software are scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 14th through Friday, Jan. 16th. Patrons will be able to check out materials as usual, but there will be some impact on CLIO, and in using any CLIO functions which require login using your UNI.
These services will not be available during this work:
- “My Library Account” in CLIO
- Renewals (in-person or online)
- Borrow Direct
- Saving to CLIO Bookbag
- Any other CLIO service requiring login with your UNI
These services will not be affected:
- Standard Inter-Library Loan
- Offsite requests
- Other non-CLIO resources such as electronic databases and journals
Please note: CLIO will not be updated in real time during this work. This means, for example, that an item you’ve returned may still be listed in CLIO as “checked out” until this work is completed. If you notice any problems after the work has been completed, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-4711).